- • 225 g PIER 33 GOURMET langostino lobster tails, thawed
- • 3 thick slices of smoked bacon
- • 1 large lime, halved
- • 1 pre-cooked pizza crust
- • 150 g pepper or garlic and assorted herbs
- • 1 1/2 c grated cheese
- • 2 Tbsp. fresh green onion, finely chopped
- • 1 c mixed vegetables
Preheat oven to 240°C.
Cook bacon in a skillet until crunchy and golden. Place on paper towel to absorb grease.
Clean the skillet and heat over high heat. Add lime halves, placing the cut side down on the hot skillet. Cook the lime halves until the cut side is dark and charred. Reserve.
Place pizza crust on a sheet. Sprinkle pepper or garlic and herbs uniformly over the crust. Repeat with cheese.
Add green onions and arrange langostino lobster tails on the cheese.
Bake pizza for 11-14 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
Transfer pizza to a serving dish.
Sprinkle cooked bacon and mixed vegetables on top the pizza.
Squeeze charred lime on the pizza to taste.
Cut into slices to serve.
Tags:bacon Langostino Lobster lemon